- What is Triennium? Triennium is a gathering held every three years for high school students in the PC(USA) and the Cumberland Presbyterian Church. Students from all churches (across the sponsoring denominations) come together for five days to grow in faith, leadership skills and discipleship. Check out their website with LOTS more information: www.presbyterianyouthtriennium.org
- Who can go to Triennium? Students who will be entering their freshman year of high school in the fall of 2019 through students who graduated high school in the spring of 2019.
- Where is Triennium? Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- How do we get to Triennium? The Presbytery of Giddings-Lovejoy will form a “delegation” made up of all the students and leaders from our Presbytery and we will travel by bus together to Triennium.
- How does registration for Triennium work? Because we will be traveling as a delegation, our Presbytery has one registrar who will work with the National registrar for Triennium. The registrar for our Presbytery is Rev. Mel Smith (contact info is below).
- When should I register? Registration is open now, until December 19, 2018.
- How much does it cost to attend? $191 is the participant’s responsibility. (Total cost breakdown, roughly, is $191 by participant, $212 by the home church, $235 by the presbytery)
- Where do I send the registration fee? Registration money can be either done online here, or by sending a check by mail to: Presbytery of Giddings-Lovejoy, Triennium, 1001 Craig Rd., Ste. 170, St. Louis, MO 63146-5200
For more information please contact Mel Smith
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 314-993-4771 ext. 3105