- Youth Associate (Part Time) St Marks Presbyterian Church’s Youth Associate will actively support the church’s core values, mission statement, vision and various ministries. The Youth Associate is responsible for planning and implementing portions of the overall youth ministry of the church under the direction of the Associate Pastor or designee. Other responsibilities include recruiting, training, equipping and development of leaders and volunteers working in the ministry. Complete details found here.
- Church Accountant/Bookkeeper (Part Time) Second Presbyterian, St. Louis, Missouri. The purpose of this position is to keep an accurate record of church receipts and disbursements, record congregational giving, prepare bills for payment, manage cash flow, oversee the preparation of payroll by a payroll provider, and complete financial reports for the church officers and other interested parties. This is a part-time (15 hours per week) position. Call Nancy Quigley at 314-727-0712 for more information.
- Ministry Associate – UKirk – St. Louis, is looking for a Ministry Associate with expectations of: 8-10 hours per week
Sunday Evenings 5:30-9:30 pm (during the academic year); 1-2 office days (flexible shifts for remaining hours/ summertime)
- If this position interests you, please find complete details, along with contact information, here.
- Interim Director of Christian Education – Ladue Chapel Presbyterian Church is looking for an Interim Director of Christian Education to coordinate volunteers in ministries that nurture faith and spiritual formation in children, youth, and families. The interim position is projected at 20 hours per week. The position could expand following an analysis of long term needs. Competitive compensation based on professional experience. Please contact Tom Sargent for inquiries by emailing resume to email@example.com.
- Choral Conductor – Westminster Presbyterian Church in St. Louis has an opening for the part-time position of Choral Conductor beginning January 1, 2019. Among other duties, the Choral Conductor will select choral music and help plan the yearly music program; plan and lead weekly (Wednesday) and Sunday rehearsals of the Singers as well; and assist in the selection of section leaders and oversee their work. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Rick Burk, Minister of Music, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-367-0900 no later than December 31, 2018.
- Church Office/Facilities Manager – St Mark’s Church Office/Facilities Manager is to actively support the church’s core values, mission statement, vision, and various ministries. As the pastor attends to the spiritual needs of the church body, the church office/facilities manager deals with the day-to-day operations of the church, facility management, human resources, building infrastructure, information technology, and administration with staff, managing volunteers, assisting with financial management of the church, organizing events, and maintaining relationships. Please click here for full position description. Email inquiries to email@example.com
Connections Coordinator Needed Webster Groves Presbyterian Church is currently searching for an outgoing, friendly person to fill the position of Connections Coordinator at WGPC! It is a part time position (about 25 hours per week), responsible for social media, newsletter communications, and website maintenance, as well as welcoming visitors and members to worship and other church activities, and connecting visitors and new members to current members, events and mission opportunities. If you know someone who might be interested in this type of work, please advise them to email their resume to Carrie Rao at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note- WGPC members are not eligible for this position.